Friday, May 25, 2012

Books I highly recommend

>> Friday, May 25, 2012

Since I have not been here much lately and I don't have time to read like I would like to I am going to give you a quick list of some books I loved reading. These are the books that I am eager to pick up every time a new one comes out weather on not I have the time.

If you have ever been to this blog before you know that I LOVE the Kate Daniels series or for that matter anything written by Ilona Andrews. When I sit down to read something this husband and wife team wrote I end up there until I am done or actually have to get up before the dog has who can hold it for 12+ hours has an accident. You can't go wrong with anything by these guys. There is just about every kind of supernatural creature in these books.

Patricia Briggs is another really good one especially the Mercy Thompson series. Mercy is mechanic that can shift into a coyote and trouble is on her doorstep more often than the mailman. Supernatural creatures abound in this book from shifter's and vampires to witches and fae.

Then off course there is the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charliane Harris. If you have not heard of them they are the books the HBO True Blood series is based on. The books are not much like the series but in my opinion they are much better. I loved most of these books there were a few that were not as good but still great.

If you would like to start a discussion on any of the books I have reviewed in the past let me know I do have time to take a walk down memory land and talk about some of the books I remember reading! Happy reading everyone!

3 comments:

  • allotments4you
     

    I've never read Ilona Andrews or Kate Dainiels but I am a lover of both Patricia Briggs and Charlaine Harris. However I didn't like the TV series True Blood at all.

    I also love, Laurell K Hamilton, Cassandra Clare, James Patterson (Who's genre is a little different to what you usually read) and Rachael Caine to name just a few.

  • Jeff King
     

    I glad you're back...

  • sundcarrie
     

    Thanks Jeff and allotments4you thanks for being such loyal readers! I may not get a lot of new reviews up for a bit but I am hoping to go back and have discussions some of the books I have reviewed already.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations