Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SORRY!!!!

>> Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am so sorry to leave my blog unattended. I have a person who would like to move into my duplex but to accept her government assistance, I had to have it inspected. The inspector left me with a large list of minor repairs that need to be done soon. She looses her status with her assistance if she doesn't find a place to live soon. We found someone to do most everything but it has been a bit of a pain in the but. It doesn't help that our very nice tenants downstairs are very late on their rent. They are so nice I hate to be a jerk and ask where about the money they owe me.

I also had a ton of house work and yard work to catch up on. We got mulch this weekend because my back is killing me from having to spend 3-4 hours weeding each weekend and that is everything but the garden. Short of killing the grass there isn't much I can do about that I still have to mow. Since I am now unemployed I do want to work on some of the things I was putting off.

We own a duplex and we rent a house from my mom and step-dad and I also wanted the house cleaned up. They will be coming over tonight to fix things that are broken here. I just have a few things left and then it should be easier to keep up on. Then I should be back in full swing, maybe I shouldn't take a few days off to read again. When I said I took days off to read that even meant my house work.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations