Saturday, July 4, 2009

Please Help Me

>> Saturday, July 4, 2009

I am asking my readers to come visit my Associated Content page http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/44333/carrie_sund.html. I am going to try to post some of my book reviews and some original creative writing. I will post most of it here as well. That won't make me money but I do want to get my name out there. If you would be so kind as to follow me at the Associated Content site that would be great as well.

I am hoping to make a few dollars a month on some original content or some assignments. The main reason I signed up was to get my name and my writing out where more people could see it. Even if it takes me years I want to be a writer. I feel that I will be taken more seriously with an English degree so I am taking a major step toward that by starting school in the fall. I hope to be accepted into the masters program by next fall or the spring after that.

Thanks
Carrie

8 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations