Friday, June 5, 2009

Wendy's Art

>> Friday, June 5, 2009


Wendy is married and has 3 children. She is also an amazing artist; she created my header for my Today.com blog with very limited details about what I wanted. I believe that I told her I wanted a female vampire and she came up with the amazing header. Unfortunately it didn't fit on my blogger blog. After seeing her art on flickr I knew she would create something just right.

I do use a lot of her pictures on this blog and I enjoy her Paranormal Insights website.

Wendy has a passion for dark things and it shows in her art. She has given me permission to use more of her work in my posts. You will see much more from her as I am a huge fan.

Use these links to find out more about Wendy:

check out my paranormal forum here
paranormalinsights.com
www.paranormalinsights.com/portal.php

myspace
www.myspace.com/paranormalinsights

check out my free wallpapers and backgrounds site here
beelzebub.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=d560a00a4fd7ee6b11…

check out my blog here
paranormalinsights.spaces.live.com/
face book
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1241095222

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations