Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Teaser At Graves End Night Huntress Book Three

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Teaser Rules: 
Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! 



So todays Tuesday Teaser comes from the third Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End. It is located on page 164.


"Don't come into my home and patronize me, you crusty old bat. Your a guest so behave as one"


I have a lot of unread books waiting on me so I have quite a few incomplete series. I have On the Edge (The Edge, Book 1) coming in the mail today but other than this book I am going to try to stick to completing the books I have in a series. I don't want to start anything new until I complete the ones in a series I have already started. Next up will be the fourth Cassandra Palmer book by Karen Chance.

2 comments:

  • Yuki
     

    I LLOOOVVEEE series books! I dislike he amount of time it takes to write a new one

  • allotments4you
     

    I have just started a new series...the book title is Stary and I'm really enjoying it, my whole family are avid readers and this is a book my brother lent me, he has already purchased the next two. I also have the Morgainville Vampire series on the go, as well as the Anita Blake and Merry gentry series, oh and then there are the Kim Harrison ones, and also the House of Night....my problem is sometimes they don't write the next book quick enough!!

    Love the two lines in the Tuesday teaser...really made me laugh!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations