Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lucy's Diary

>> Sunday, October 17, 2010

Entry 1 October 17th 2010

I woke up this morning...well more like this afternoon with a pounding headache and a serious need for coffee and lots of it. I had my favorite breakfast burnt toast with peanut-butter..... I wonder if burning the wheat toast takes away the nutritional value of my whole wheat bread. Oh well at least the peanut-butter will give me enough protein to survive the next few hours.

Ritualistic murders and demon hunting until dawn really put some stress on a girls body. Training for the next few hours is so not what I want to do either. I won't survive if I don't keep fit and train my senses. My gift won't allow me to rest now that it awake within me. Not sure why I was "chosen" to do this work but being able to sense a demon has some serious drawbacks.

I am not sure what all the benefits are yet but I seem to be immune to just about anything demons can dish out. When they use a human to do their dirty work I usually get hurt but I heal quickly. I am not sure I if I can die, or if I have died and been resurrected. I am not a human or at least I am not all human and I want to know why.

I probably should not write any of this stuff down it could bite me in the ass later, but I don't know any other way to do my soul searching. I want to know how I got to be this way and document what I have been through thus far. If I do die maybe they will think I am crazy or maybe someone who can also see the other-world will find it and it will be of value to them.

 I found a mentor whose name I wont write here. He has been valuable to my training as he believes in things that most people don't. He thinks on his feet and he is a master at any number of martial arts and combat training. I don't ask a lot of questions I just ask that he helps me learn to stay alive and out of the mental institution.

I really have to get to training but next time I need reflect on the past, I need to remember anything I can about my childhood.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations