Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jesusfreakhideout.com Music News, September 2010: Sanctus Real News Update September 10, 2010

>> Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jesusfreakhideout.com Music News, September 2010: Sanctus Real News Update September 10, 2010

I went to school with some of the guys in Sanctus Real. They were a few years younger than me so I didn't know them well. I was really good friends with the sister of the lead singers best friend. I don't want to claim some friendship that was not there, I am actually pretty sure that being the brat I was in high school Matt (the singer) probably hated me. What I am sure of is this family needs prayer and I know I have some readers that pray.

Matt Hammit and his wife just had a baby boy with heart problems. Please pray for their baby Bowen. There are more details the article if you click the link above. Thanks everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations