Friday, May 7, 2010

100th Chapter Contest!

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

I am a huge fan of Claudia Hall Christian's books and this week she has an awesome contest on the Denver Cereal page. Please check it out! I love here books and I would love to win the contest. She has such a knack for creating lovable characters. I get hooked each time I pick up one of her books I just can't put them down.

100th Chapter Contest!

May 2nd, 2010

To celebrate Denver Cereal’s 100th chapter, Delphie has agreed to give away 3 tarot readings. These are rare and unusual gifts. When she was the Oracle Taber, and slave to Levi Johansen, people flew from all over the country to get readings from her. More than one US President relied on her advice. Before her stroke, Delphie’s rate was over $300 a reading. Delphie’s tarot readings are an amazing look into your world.

Of course, she hasn’t worked since her stroke. And frankly, she doesn’t have to work anymore.

This is a rare chance to receive a reading from a true source.

For more details click the link below

100th Chapter Contest!

2 comments:

  • allotments4you
     

    I have never heard of this author so it is one I will check out as you have written reviews on many authors that I love.

    Good luck with the contest...let us know how you get on.

  • Unknown
     

    "Dark Novels" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-drive_16.html

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations