Sunday, December 13, 2009

Celia's Puppies Comming Soon!

>> Sunday, December 13, 2009


I should be getting a copy of Celia's Puppies soon. It is the second installment of the Denver Cereal by Claudia Hall Christian. I have to say she is one of my FAVORITE authors. You can take a look here at The Denver Cereal website and The Fey is great as well. I am so excited to read the new book.

I am just about done with school and then I will go back to work part time and work on my writing on my days off. I am going to make a plan to get something published before I decide on going back to school. I have talked to a lot of people and decided that spending 12000 dollars or more a year to get another degree might not be worth it. It is not what makes you a good writer and it will not cause a publishing company to consider your work over someone who has no credentials but writes well. So I am going to learn more on my own about writing well.

I also have a review in progress on the last House of Night book
Tempted.

2 comments:

  • Claudia from Denver Cereal
     

    I admire your decision to return to school. I think we all have our own paths to become the writer we want to be. You decided that school was on your path - good for you!

    To me, the question is simply: what do you need to become the best you can be? For me it was a lot of practice and a lot of feedback. Other people have different paths.

    What's yours?

    Thanks for the links/mention of Celia's puppies!

  • sundcarrie
     

    I am not sure what my path will be yet. I am going to work at writing and submitting my work. Then we will see what happens.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations