Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Checking In

>> Friday, June 19, 2009


Well I think next week sometime I will be done training. I may have to go in a few days because she had already planed some long weekend trips.

I am going to be scouring the Internet for real writing jobs. I don't have anything to do but read the material from my reading list, provided by one of my future professors. I found some of the books on free audio books.

That brings me to my amazing hubby who bought me an ipod touch! I can do all kinds of things with it including audio and kindle books. Not to mention listen to music, practice Japanese (I took two semesters in college the first time around) to playing cool word games. I can even get on the Internet and keep track of my assignments. There are a ton of applications for learning and for fun.

I can't wait to spend the extra time with my husband and to get to a few really good books.

I would however like to ask my readers to for a few things, if you stumble by my site and know of places with real writing jobs on line please drop me a comment or send me an email darknovels1@yahoo.com I have an account at constant content but have not had time to write much for it.

Also I would love to answer more questions about myself or the books I read, please feel free to ask if they are too personal I will let you know but it does help me with daily posts. I do have an feature I am getting ready for another book blogger. I will also work on my Cassandra Palmer review.

I am not really looking forward to my loss in income but I don't think I can work for family ever again it was really straining my family relationships. I do love my family all of them but working side by side with them everyday is not always a good thing.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations