Saturday, February 21, 2009

Its Saturday my Week Reviewed

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009



This is my 14 month old German Shepherd, Asuka. She was taken to be Spayed on February 13 and we are supposed to keep her from playing, running and jumping for 14 days. Well that is a huge challenge so today I was bad and played with her. Why you ask? Because she was becoming a monster with all that pent up energy and I couldn't get anything done. She was throwing her toys at the laptop.

As for the rest of the week I will start with Tuesday the best day this week. I had a nice weekend with my husband and was energized for the week. Tuesday I went to a writers workshop and stayed out too late for me. I was having so much fun that I lost track of time. I came home with a zillion ideas in my head and pondering if poetry might be a valid route for me. I just loved having others help me with my writing and giving my input on others writing. I really do love writing and the workshop helped me tap into some of what I lost.

On another note I couldn't sleep Tuesday night because of the ideas in my head so I had to live on about three hours of decent sleep for Wednesday. That day I have an appointment with the gynecologist for my yearly and to be evaluated to get my tubes tied. After my broken hip my doctor wanted me to get off the only birth control that I like because it is know for calcium loss. I had a 9:15 appointment and was there until lunch time. Most of that time I was waiting! Needless to say I was mad and very late to work so I had to stay later. Then I had a dentist appointment on Thursday but by then I really felt like crap.

My bad sinuses had taken over and I went to bed at 7:00 and had to skip my small group. Since breaking my hip I have been taking it easy and I think I tried to fit too much into one week too soon.

My sinuses hurt today but I don't feel like sleeping all day. Yesterday I posted a poem I have been working on @ http://darknovels.today.com/

I have another one I wrote at work in the works about torture. I think I was wrong about my ability in poetry it seems to call to me. I noticed when I was reviewing others work that I had more ideas for poems than for stories. Now I just need to learn more about the rules and form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations