Sunday, May 29, 2011

Patricia Briggs and Ilona Andrews Reviews In Progress

>> Sunday, May 29, 2011

First I am clearing my calender and reading Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5) as soon as it is delivered to my Kindle on May 31st. I have never been disappointed in a Kate Daniels book and I just can't wait to read it!

I have been sick so I picked up Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs to get my mind off of how awful I was feeling. It worked and I hope to work on a review for this book sometime this week.

I never got around to writing a review for Bayou Moon (The Edge, Book 2) so the plan is with three days off to get this one finished as well. I can tell you it was a great book and worth the buy just as Silver Borne was.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say anything by Ilona Andrews is worth the dollars spent. You just can't go wrong with a Kate Daniels book.

Oh and don't forget to visit my little sisters blog Oh My Goddess, Are You Stalking Me. She has been allowing me to use some of her great reviews to keep this blog going when I am super busy with other things. Thanks!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations