Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Magic Bleeds and On The Edge Book Reviews

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am very sorry that I missed the Tuesday Teaser this week I had a strange schedule this week for work and I have been trying to work out and clean the house and do all the things I tent to put off when I pick up a good book.

I did read a Kate Daniels short story from Dark and Stormy Knights and I have another to read from Must Love Hellhounds. When I complete those I will write up a little review for them because over the next 7-10 days I want to give you some insight into my favorite pair of writers.

I can't say it enough but it is well worth the investment to buy the Kate Daniels series. I promise you won't be disappointed each book is action packed with an interesting take on a world stuck between magic and technology.

As far as I can tell after my meeting with my boss tomorrow I will have a lot more time for reading and writing. I might pick up a few extra shifts next week but I should have enough time to get this series finished and start a new book.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations