Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dark Novels on Facebook, and Accepting Books

>> Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have created a long overdue Facebook page for this blog you can find it here. I am also trying to drum up some interest for a local (Toledo, Ohio) area book club/swap.

I would also like to start a Dark Novel swap on the internet and host chats to discuss books but I need to learn more about the process. Both of these would have a small fee to cover my costs and possibly have some in reserve.

Once again I am offering my services to review books. I will do this for free if I get a free copy of the book. If you need the book read and reviewed very quickly I will charge a small fee. The books must fit my blog. I will take anything with a touch of the supernatural. It must be fiction and I prefer that it has some action or mystery. I am not big on purely romance but if it has a great story to go with it I am all for it.

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome my email address is sundcarrie@yahoo.com. I check my email quite a few times a day except on  Wednesdays when I am useless after a 12.5 hour overnight shift.

I would also like to say thanks to my wonderful mother who gave me the book swap idea on the phone this morning. I just have to work on a plan to get things started.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations