Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday Teaser Magic Bleeds

>> Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This weeks Tuesday Teaser comes from Magic Bleeds the fourth book in the Kate Daniels series.This series is written by a husband and wife team Illona and Andrew if memory serves me correctly. Hence the pen name of Illona Andrews. I have to ad this is by far my favorite series ever. I am cheating a little too because I have been saving this book to read for my night shift tonight.

Tuesday Teaser Rules: 
Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers!

The following two sentences come from page 90.

"You don't want to kill him. If you do that, Roland will flood the area with his people truing to figure out who nuked his Warlord."

This is an amazing series so I just can't wait to crack it open tonight. It will defiantly help me keep my eyes open in the wee hours of the morning. If it is anything like the last three books there will never be a dull moment.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations