Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Charliane Harris and Kim Harrison Book Reviews Comming Soon

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I finished two more books and I just don't want to wait until May for the next Sookie Stackhouse book. I read A Touch of Dead and Dead and Gone over the last few days. I then spent some time looking up when the next book is going to be released and I was tempted to throw a three year old type fit.


I have really enjoyed this series but that is besides the point that they left you with the big question at the end that just begs to be answered. I also can't quite figure out what to call this series because when I read the first one it was called The Southern Vampire Mysteries and now it is the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Not that that is a big deal but it is rather confusing.



I am going to knock out a few more of the Hallows books by Kim Harrison by the end of this week as well. Then the reviews will start rolling in regularly for about a month or two until I go back to work in March. I work full time for about 6-8 weeks then probably part time.

1 comments:

  • Anonymous
     

    I haven't read any sookie stackhouse for a while and feel I really should get back to them...I do have the latest Kim Harrison on my bookshelf waiting to be read so i am looking forward to your review on that. Have you read any Laurell K Hamilton stuff?? I really enjoy her and I also like Tanya Huff.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations