Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Teaser --Embrace The Night by Karen Chance

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009




I am going to start this Tuesday Teaser thing up again. I did several of these on my old blog. I will post the rules below:

  1. Grab your current read
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page
  3. Share 2 teaser sentences from the page, somewhere between lines 7-12
  4. You also need to share the title of the book you get your teaser from. That way people can have some great book recommendations it they like your teaser.
  5. Please no spoilers.
I am reading Embrace The Night by Karen Chance

From Page 191

"I should have remembered: Mircea was in the minority among vamps for preferring understated attire. Most believed in the old adage that said, if you had it, flaunt it, and for all you were worth."

4 comments:

  • Live, Love, Laugh, Write!
     

    Hehehehe - that cracked me up because mine is also Karen Chance - "Midnight's Daughter."

    "I think it was the instinctive knowledge that, whatever these things were, their creation had not been accidental that got to me. I watched a thing with a wolf's head and a giant lizards body pull itself across the floor toward us, it's heavy, fang-filled mouth dripping saliva onto the floor, and felt as much pity as revulsion."

  • sundcarrie
     

    Wow that sounds like it is right up my alley. I have that book at home just have not read it yet.

  • Linda Nguyen
     

    Hmm, I like the idea of Tuesday Teasers. Please keep them coming. Since it's still Tuesday for me, I'll post something up too.

    "Frantically she grabbed Sin's wrist and held it to her mouth so that she could drink. Her breath scorched him as her tongue tickled his skin while she sought to get as much blood as she could."

    Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    p. 205

    I like Sherrilyn Kenyon's books, and sometimes, I take a book out and start reading at a random place. =)

  • Phyl
     

    I'm really glad you're going to start doing Tuesday Teasers. I love seeing what everyone finds from their current books each week.

    I'll start checking for yours whenever I do mine.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations