Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting those old reviews back up!

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Sorry, I have been busy with planning what I am going to do come fall when I start school. I spent some of this morning getting a few of my reviews ready to be posted and will have one for you at least until friday.


The Southern Vampire Series I had promised reviews for were some of my origianl posts on my old Dark Novels site so they need some work. I want to pick up my supernatrual charachter profiles as well as soon as possible.


I am getting things more organized around the home so hopefully I can transfer that to my blog as well.

1 comments:

  • Linda Nguyen
     

    um, maybe I haven't been around long enough, but what are those supernatural character profiles you have mentioned?

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. It means a lot.

    oh, and I have a summer course starting in June to make up for some credits. I don't feel very nervous about it, but I need to get my books soon! =)

    I look forward to your upcoming posts.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations