Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Book Review and Contest-- The Fey by Claudia Hall Christian

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009



I had trouble finding time to read this book so it took me a few weeks to sneak in enough time to read the whole book. I believe if I had not been so busy this would have been another quick read for me.


After reading The Denver Cereal I was a big fan of Claudia Hall Christian, but now I am a huge fan. This was an exciting thriller. I will hopefully one day read it through again so I don't miss any details. I can't wait to read more!

The Fey is a first class thriller, it is full of action from the first page to the last. Once again Claudia Hall Christian does not disappoint. With her amazing ability to build a character so full and complete I see great things in her future. She covers every aspect of emotion in Alex the lead character in this book.

Sergeant Alexandra Hargreaves, better known as Alex the Fey, feels she is loosing everything. She is released from the hospital broken physically and mentally after a mission gone horribly wrong.

Not only does she have to deal with the loss of her team, and regaining her health, the man who killed them is out there terrorizing her. He is plan is evil to the core, he will break the Fey and bring her crashing down by destroying everything she cares about.


This book is not one you want to miss I give it 5 out of 5 stars, I really can't say much more than it is a must have!

If you would like to win a signed copy you must leave me an email address and a comment in one of the Fey posts. Right below this post Christan has sent me a special excerpt that is not in the book.

The contest will run for two weeks and you must be a resident of the USA

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations