Wednesday, January 7, 2009

About Me

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was born in August of 1977 and given the name Carrie. I have always enjoyed reading and writing so I decided to start a blog where I could share my hobbies with the world. As of today 7-15-2009 I am also a Pure Romance consultant.

I hope to make some money writing some day. I will be a student again on August 24th, working towards my Masters degree in English.

I am married to Ryan 12 years this August, he is the love of my life.

We have a very cute German Shepherd and we love her, no kids ever.

I am of course addicted to books that have vampires and werewolves in them. I do like ghosts and witches too.

2 comments:

  • Anna
     

    Hi,
    I invite you to join our top with copywriting, fiction, non-fiction
    and related sites at: http://www.allwritingsites.com/
    Our top have a friendly interface and it offers free web promotion for your site.
    You can find:
    -title and description;
    - screenshot of your website
    -statistics about the number of your visitors(unique/pageviews);
    -comments about your site;
    -the ranking is by sites unique visitors in a week;
    -first 5 sites are scrolling in the right side of the site on all site pages;
    -7 sites are selected random and showed on the header slideshow of the site;
    -statistics with the visitors you got from our top;
    After you join our top take the voting code and put in your site
    to be accepted to our site.

    We'll be expecting you at http://www.allwritingsites.com/ to subscribe your
    site. If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact us.

    Thank you for your time.

  • Anonymous
     

    hi my name is monica and i have this great good that i think you would really like its called The Tale of Edgar Trunk by Jason O. Silva it is definitely a dark novel

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations