Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kate Daniels Book Review Links

>> Thursday, January 20, 2011

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, Book 1)As requested I am posting links to the first book reviews in the Kate Daniels series. Now I want to read them again! I don't have time for that I have other books to read but some day I will read them all again.

Magic Bites is the first book in the Kate Daniels series and you can find my review here. In this book you meet Kate and a number of other creatures who live in a world torn apart by magic.

Magic Burns is the second book in the series and the review can be found here. You learn more about Kate and where she came from and you meet Julie. Both a bit sassy and stubborn their interactions make for some fun reading.

Magic Strikes the third book in the series really has some great character development. I at this point I am so into the Curran and Kate romance that I just can't wait to see what happens next with them. This review can be found here.

I think I forgot to mention the books are action packed. It is so hard to put one of these books down so don't pick it up just before be time hoping to read just a chapter or two.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations