Monday, September 6, 2010

Being Human Season One Review

>> Monday, September 6, 2010

One ghost, one vampire and one human share a home in this series. They are close friends and they face many hurdles. George the werewolf is terrified that he will hurt someone when he changes every full moon. Mitchell the vampire is trying not to drink blood. Annie the ghost is trying to figure out why she is a ghost and make the most of it.

I loves the mix of character personalities as they try to live normal human lives. Mitchell has a confident exterior with a dark personal struggle. George is the one with his issues written on his forehead. He is nervous and paranoid and lacking in people skills. Annie really is my favorite as she is friendly and loyal and she cares for her housemates in the midst of her own struggles.

I have to say this is a must see on my list but I a well aware of those of you who don't like the vampire/werewolf rules to be ignored. If you are a stickler on the fact that vampires don't go out in the daylight you may want to pass on this one. They don't follow much of the traditional lore or even modern versions of vampires, werewolves.  They seem to have created the characters and their struggles and then added whatever supernatural aspects they thought would work around the story.

I can't wait until I get the second season of this series. I would highly recommend this series.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations