Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Resident Evil Afterlife is Out Friday!!

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010



For your enjoyment I have provided you with a preview for the first movie I actually plan on leaving the house to attend in years. I am so excited for this movie. I loved the first three movies, and yes I know they are completely unrealistic and the acting isn't all around great. What they are is a lot of fun! When I need a boost for my workouts I pop one of these movies. They are about 90 minutes each they make the time fly while on the treadmill. I may just watch one a day until I get to go see the movie and that will make for a great work out too.

I think I will do that and then provide you with a quick write up about each one since right now I don't remember where one ends and the next one begins. If you have never seen the movies or played the games you might want to know the background and I am here to provide it for you.

Alice (Milla Jovovich) is in all the movies she was altered by a virus invented by the Umbrella Corporation that injected in most humans would cause them to become like zombies. Alice though was an experiment and she has become an awesome zombie fighting machine. The zombies spread the virus as most zombies do once your are bitten you become one and you just want to eat people. The further the movies progress the more you learn about Umbrella's evil intentions try to harness these creatures and control them.

These are the most exciting zombie movies I have ever had the pleasure of watching. I have seen plenty of zombie movies and these are my favorite. Why you ask? To that I respond a am one of those gals who loves to watch a movie where the lead is a woman who can really kick ass. Oh yes and lets not forget all the firepower and explosions.

If you like the only way you like your movies served is detailed characterless development with loads of deep and inspiring plot lines you need to skip these movies. If you are like me and you love to watch zombies get killed in just about every way possible with a few random explosions thrown in for good measure you absolutely have to watch these movies.

Now to find someone who will go with me this weekend to see it. I will go by myself if I have to but it would be great to go with someone.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations