Friday, August 20, 2010

Download Audio Book From The Library

>> Friday, August 20, 2010

I downloaded Evermore by Alyson Noel direct from my local library. I only have a limited time to listen to it but that means I can do menial chores tomorrow while I listen to a book. I can then review the book when I am done. Now they don't have the best selection most of them are not current titles. I did see some of the Sookie Stackhouse titles up to 7 or so and a few other of the books I just love. I will probably have to wait a bit though if I want the current version on audio.

No worries though I had resigned myself to not being able to get audio-books until we were in a new home and I could budget for them. Now I can get some at least. They had many of the Anita Blake books and some of the Mercy Thompson books and quite a few other that I want to read. They have a lot of the teen books that I want to read.

Well who knew it would happen, I wish I had not wasted my 6 titles playing around with small business books that I couldn't figure out how to use. I was such an idiot I couldn't use the books so I thought maybe it was the file so I kept trying different files before I realized I needed to download software for each type of file. I also realized a bit late that some are adobe files and some are audio files. Oh well they expire on September 10th so I will be able to get more fiction. It will be nice to be able to listen to audio books again. While I do enjoy a good sit down and read day it is also nice to be able to listen while I clean the kitchen or bathroom. While nothing makes the chores enjoyable it helps to have a great book to listen to when you have to scrub the toilet.

1 comments:

  • allotments4you.com
     

    We have just got the third book in this series and we are really enjoying them. As for the Anita Blake books...I highly recommend them and would love to hear your take on them....however make sure you aren't playing them when there are kids around...content is quite explicit after first four books.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations