Saturday, August 14, 2010

When Can I Read Again?

>> Saturday, August 14, 2010

Well I had planned on sitting down for a few hours this weekend and at least picking my next book to read I have so many I want to dig into. I still have Sunday so I think I will work on picking the book tonight. I think I will try something new to me. I have had trouble staying interested in some of the ones I picked up the last few times I tried to read. I suppose that is partially due to the fact that I end up having to read the first chapter 16 times because of the time I have to wait to read again. I have the first few in the Anita Blake series or maybe the Meredith Gentry series. I have to check but I think I have another werewolf series too. I may try the Harper Connely series as it seems altogether different but I only have one of those.

So I am going to get to reading again and I am going to have to do a three in one review on the last three Hollows books I read they were all good so pick them up if you have the chance there will be spoilers in the next review. I had the chance to read some of them because this really awesome girl Kristin let me borrow some of her books! THANKS KRISTIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations