Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Need Your Help Naming My New Blog

>> Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am thinking of either changing the name of my personal blog or creating another blog to talk about what I am learning about life in the country. I have been dreaming lately of moving away from the city somewhere quiet and away where you neighbors are not 10 feet from you in all directions.

There are a lot of deals to be had on the housing market right now and we can afford some of them. I want to start a blog to talk about my experiences and my longings. I really want to change a lot of things about this life I am living. I want to live in an environment where I can make money from the work I produce but I don't have to go to a 9-5 job where I am tied to a desk all day. I want to transition into this and I would actually love to be tied to a farm as opposed to a desk.


So I need some ideas on what a good name for this blog would be.
Also if anyone has read the book off to the side I would love to hear your thoughts before I plunge into the purchase. It is not cheap but it has the best reviews I have seen for a book of this type

1 comments:

  • allotments4you.com
     

    names are hard...and always personal but how about something along the lines of..'dreaming the reality' or 'city chick turns country bumpkin' or maybe something simple like....Establishing new roots...which kind of covers it all????

    Ok maybe they are a little hokey but maybe it will give you some ideas...and be sure to let me know if you do start a new blog!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations