Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So I am Just Going to Keep Free Time to Myself!

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Okay what I mean is that every time I think I will have a bunch of free time plans change. Especially when I blog about it. It is not bad stuff most of the time but I tend to have to make choices about what to do with my free time and I would really like to read more. I also want to get fit and keep a few friends and spend time with my hubby and my family as well as the dog. I also would like to have a clean house and make a few dollars at work. So how do people balance all the things they have on their plate and still blog all the time? I don't have any kids and I can't seem to get my act together even working part time.

I have been working on getting up early everyday, I am hoping that sticking to a schedule will help regulate my sleep patterns so I don't have so much trouble sleeping some days and other days oversleeping. I have been noticing what things make me feel groggy and sleepy in my diet and I plan to cut them out or at least eat them in serious moderation. Hopefully soon I will be back on track and blogging more about books and some of the TV shows I have been watching while I work out.

I do not have any reviews completed although I have listened to a few that I have not reviewed. I want to work on them when I feel I can post more often.

1 comments:

  • allotments4you
     

    hey don't worry about it...we all have times where we either don't want to or don't have the time to blog ...life throws things at us unexpectedly and life is something that can't be put on hold...I will still be here when you have the time :-)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations