Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just when you think you have time to relax....

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You take on a new job. Your rental property has a sewer line back up and you have to go back to the doctor. Well I guess it is a good thing I quit my real job and took on a work when you want to job.

I don't really want to complain things could be a lot worse. I just wanted to get this blog and my other blog up to par. I have only done one book review and nothing else really but a few updates.

I thought I had tomorrow to do more but now I have to clean up a yucky mess in the basement of our duplex. It was also super expensive! It doesn't help that I have not seen any money not a dollar since May 15th. I won't get paid from the government until August 1 but then I will get a regular check.

Okay that is enough I am going to go find my bible study book and try to focus on something positive. I could have it much worse and I know it. I will just have to budget my time more wisely.

2 comments:

  • Unknown
     

    "Dark Novels" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/07/sites-to-see_24.html

  • Jeff King
     

    just remember we are all human, and life always gets in the way... keep you head up and focus on the good things. if you look from that point of view i am sure you will see the ray of sun light, instead of the black clouds in the distance... just remember your info and good attitude has inspired people to do more and do better at it. if not just try something new, never look at your dissapointment only you acomplishments. otherwise you will not reap the propper reward for your efforts..like you should be.
    thx.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations