Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pure Romance Blog

>> Saturday, July 18, 2009

I have made a blog to talk about the Pure Romance products I sell. I will include product reviews and Romance tips. I called it Carries Romance Tips and Products. This site is for adults only I have made sure you will get a warning before you enter the site.

It will not have nudity or anything of that nature, but I don't think anyone under 18 should have access this site because of the subject matter. I also did this so I could put a link to my Pure Romance site where products can be ordered. I will try to keep the blog tasteful. I still want everyone to know the subject matter is for enhancing your relationship including having a better sex life.

On that note if you have used Pure Romance products and have something to say about them drop me a line tell me what you liked and what you didn't like. I may include it in my product review.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations