Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update 6-11-09

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009


Well I do feel okay today. I am taking a few products from the health food store, a probiotic and licorice tablets. I am on my second day with no Prilosec and I feel okay. Last time on my second day I was dying, so I take that as a good sign.

I asked for prayer as well, and I do believe that plus eating well and the pills are going to help me make it through. Good news the half a pound is gone too.

I stepped up my exercise to 3 miles on the treadmill in the morning and so far I still feel okay. I was doing about 2-2.5 in an hour before. I have to be careful or my hip tells me that I can't work out for a few days. I need to keep working out 5+ days a week.


I have a ton of weeding to get to this weekend but I do hope to finish another book. I will look for a short one instead of starting the next Cassandra Palmer book. I have noticed those just get thicker and thicker. That way next week I can have at least two reviews.


Now that I am all caught up on book reviews I am going to also work on more supernatural creature profiles and maybe try some more Tuesday Teasers and Thursday 13 posts. I would love to hear your suggestions, what would my readers like to hear about?

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations