Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't Forget The Fey Contest

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009




Check the above link to win a copy of and awesome book.


I am at work now but I am almost done working at this job. I can not wait until I have more free time. I am going to work on writing for a small amount of pay. I have been to a few sites that pay for articles and I know I can do this.


I am sorry but for the next few days I may not be able to post. I will be back to daily posting soon. I have a Thursday 13 prepared for tomorrow but I am not sure about my work status for the next two weeks or so. I have basically quit and will be in training my replacement but would prefer to be here as little as possible.


I was blessed to have the job, but it is straining many relationships in my life and I just want to get those relationships back. My plan is to get my masters and get a part time job that pays well. Or a full time job I love doing.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations