Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday 13: 13 Songs I Really Like

>> Thursday, June 18, 2009

  1. American Witch --Rob Zombie
  2. Sweet Dream -- Mansom version
  3. Fully Alive --Flyleaf
  4. I'm So Sick --Flyleaf
  5. Call Me When Your Sober--- Evanesence
  6. The Scorpion Sleeps --Rob Zombie
  7. Living Dead Girl Rob Zombie
  8. Dogma-- KMFDM
  9. Anarchy--KMFDM
  10. Beast --KMFDM
  11. Broken --Amy Lee & Seether
  12. Black #1 --Type O Negative
  13. King Nothing--- Metallica

Here are some of my favorite songs I like anything by Flyleaf, Rob Zombie, and Evanesence. I like a lot of other stuff too. I tend to go for the darker, heavier stuff most of the time. I most likely have more like 2000 favorite songs so I just chose 13 as they came to me.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations