Monday, December 13, 2010

Update... and Blue Bloods book review to come

>> Monday, December 13, 2010

Last week I worked my first overnight shift answering phones for a local non-profit. Things went smoothly except I had trouble staying awake. I decided to read and finished an entire book. Well that is not really saying that much I worked a 12 and a half hour shift. I am also filling in on day shifts at home when they don't have enough staff or for meetings and sick people.

I love the job and I am working to change my sleep schedule so that I don't have so much trouble staying up for my night shift. I have plenty of material to study for the job but after about 11pm I start to need some more interesting material to read. The great news is I should be able to get a few book reviews up each month now. I don't like to work on reviews while I am working but a book is easy to put down and give clients the attention they deserve. Worst case scenario there is I drop the book and have to find my place.

I work another night shift tomorrow so I should be able to finish the next book in this series Revelations. I will soon have a review up for the second book until then you can read my review for the original book Blue Bloods.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations