Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Life Is Super Busy Right Now

>> Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I got a new job and training is most of the day this week. Next week I start working at home and I have some short days so I should be able to update my blogs. I think the simple fact that I am positive that I am going to love my new job will make it easier for me to remember to update my blogs. I will have an idea each week how much I will be working but it seems they might call me if they have a last minute call of or emergency. I plan to take just about as many hours as I can get and hopefully be able to volunteer a few times a month at my favorite area ministry.

I think I will soon do a recap of some of my old reviews. Once I start a new book I will recap any that I already read in the series. I will have to take a look at all the books I have not read yet and pick one here soon. I don't imagine my work schedule will allow me to read too quickly so I would not expect too many books a month but I will try to fill in with other reviews.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations