Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Flyleaf Rocks

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Okay I already was a huge Flyleaf fan because of the first cd. I don't usually discuss the music I listen to here but I just have to put the word out that the new...........I mean latest Flyleaf album Mememto Mori is one of the best I have bought in ages. I did love the last Rob Zombie album but this one is going to have to be in my top five all time favorites. We lucked out and had a few dollars of free music on amazon and I got this for like half off. So if i can get the video to work I have posted a taste of one of my favorite bands for your listening pleasure. 

I am hoping to sit down this weekend and get a few book reviews written but I have a garage sale two of my 4 days off. I may be having to look for a new job soon too but we will see how things play out before I get all worried about loosing my income. I was just working part time until the other woman wanted to come back full time. If that happens you will get tons of book reviews.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations