Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 More Book Reviews Coming Soon

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

I have three Kim Harrison books left to review I plan to get them all posted by next Friday. I have been spending a lot of my time trying to get in shape. Check out my other blog to see my progress Sexy For Life. Until I reach a healthy weight this is my main priority. While I am on the treadmill I either watch something from Netflix or I listen to books I downloaded from Audible. I will leave a link at the bottom of my post if you would like to check them out.
I have also been back to work at the automotive shop a little until my replacement has her baby. Then I will work full time for at least six weeks then part time for awhile. I always seem to have trouble adjusting my schedule when things change so I hope to be here as much as possible.

Download and Listen to Best Selling Romance Novels for only $7.49 and Save 50% for 3 months.

2 comments:

  • Jeff King
     

    Best of luck with the change of schedule, and with staring to work full time.
    I’m looking forward to the reviews. thx

  • Anonymous
     

    Sounds like you've got your priorities right. I put on around half a stone over Christmas and it's only starting to come off now. Lots of hard work involved though. It goes on easier than it comes off. Good luck.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations