Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Upcoming Reviews

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have three reviews to do. Over the last few days I didn't feel so well so I got some reading done. Finished Every Which Way But Dead and A Fistful of Charms books three and four in the Hollows series by Kim Harrison. Click on the titles to see the previous reviews Dead Witch Walking and The Good The Bad and The Undead. These books just keep getting better and as soon as I feel good for more than a few hours I will be posting the reviews plus I still need to get one up for Dead and Gone. I am all out of Hollows books but there are at least three more plus one that can be pre-ordered.

I have to save some money so I will just have to read some of my already purchased books before I continue on in this series. I only have two series that I am dying to read the next one and will stop everything for right now. That would be the Mercy Thompson series and the Kate Daniels series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations