Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Touch of Dead Short Stories about Sookie Stackhouse

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009


I highly enjoyed this book of short stories. There were five short stories and each one filled in some gaps in my book knowledge. This really is a must read for the fans of the Sookie Stackhouse novels. If you love stories that include fairies and vampires and shape-shifters you will not be disappointed. Wherever Sookie goes there is trouble and it shows up in all these stories.


The stories include"Fairy Dust,""One Word Answer," "Dracula Night," "Lucky," and "Giftwrap."


I loved all the stories if you are a big Eric fan like I am you will love Dracula Night as vampire Eric prepares Fangtasia for a possible appearance of the legendary vampire. He invites Sookie to his big bash and of course there is trouble.


I am not sure on the time line of these stories because it is hard for me to remember which book had what story line and how much was revealed in each. The only thing I know for sure is that the last story takes place between book eight and book nine. If you have read most of the books go ahead and read the short stories if you just picked up the first book hold off a bit.



 This book is short and I heard a lot of people were disappointed with that but I was not. These stories have been published in other books so if you want something longer you may want to seek these books out. I just wanted the Sookie stories so it was a great investment for me. I would give this book 4 stars out of 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations