Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Blog Update

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

I am working on some new material for posting here. I have some poetry to post and I will be trying to read a book a week but I am not always going to be able to do that. I will also be reviewing things like cool television shows, movies and anime. I think I will start up the Tuesday Teaser posts again as well.


I spent the weekend reflecting on my life and feeling a bit depressed. I don't feel in control of much in my life and I hate feeling that way. I have always struggled with it being all or nothing and it usually ends up being nothing. I give up a lot. So first I am going to focus on something I know I can change. I have done it before and I am going to work hard to get back to a normal weight. I don't really care if I am super skinny anymore I just want to feel good again. So head over to my other blog Sexy For Life and follow that journey. I am going to work on this because it is something that affects every area of my life. 


I am not going to give up on blogging but I think I will be posting don't think I will be able to post everyday.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations