Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Internet Went Down

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yesterday I planned to do a Tuesday Teaser post but the internet was down in my area as well as my phone. That has never happened before. I called the cable company on my cell and they had a pre-recorded message saying that there was mysterious thing causing issues with the phone and internet in the area. Okay that is not what they said but they did neglect to tell me the cause. Then later that night my sister called me on her cell and asked me if my internet was working and she lives with my mom about 20 minutes away.

That was frustrating and I have some plans today I will be back to posting tomorrow!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations