Sunday, November 8, 2009

Reading the 4th Cassandra Palmer Book

>> Sunday, November 8, 2009


I am reading Curse the Dawn by Karen Chance. I only have one day of classes this week so I should be able to finish the book. I also listened to one of the stories in My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding. It was a fun story but I think I will have to break it up into a few short story reviews at a time. This is my first book of this nature and I am not sure how to review it.

I love the Cassandra Palmer novels and I hope this one is as good as the last. I didn't see anymore on Amazon either. I went through my books on Friday and organized them so I could read what I have (30 books) in some sort of orderly fashion. I will start by finishing the books in that I have in a series. I will not start a new series until those are done unless I choose a new series from audible. I have found that I have a hard copy of some of the books that I had wanted to get on audible. That would just be a waste of money so I have decided against that. I already have Witchling on audio and in book same with one of the books in the Hallows series. So I am thinking my next two credits will be Tempted the latest House of Night book and the second book in the Alpha and Omega Series by Patricia Briggs but I can decide on that later.

I will have a full month off of school after December 11th with almost nothing to worry about. I am sure I can snuff out at least four or five more books in that time. I am also taking the summer off for sure. I will work part time and have nothing else major to do but read and clean the house.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations