Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kim Harrison Book Review Comming Soon

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009


I am finally feeling a bit better but have been staying right on track with assignments. I hope to use this weekend to get ahead on school work. I do have a book review that I need to do. It is The Good The Bad and the Undead by Kim Harrison. I finished listening to the book like two weeks ago but I have so much school work to do I have fallen behind on this blog. I will start one of my other audio books this week as well I have hours between classes and I have been listening to radio programs I like while doing mindless work or studying my Japanese.


The joys of being a 32 year old college student are endless. Not really but the hard work will hopefully pay off later.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations