Sunday, September 6, 2009

How to Save Money?

>> Sunday, September 6, 2009


I love this blog and I think this is my best bet to get some good money saving tips. So for all of you out there who have great tips on how to save please send them my way.

I have been having issues with my computers and my laptop is running like it is on dial up so I could use a new laptop. On top of that I will be taking at least five classes next semester, and it will be expensive and make it very hard for me to do parties with my Pure Romance business. I have some ideas to work on to get my website business going, although I could always use more.

I have been using Adsense on my websites and have already made more than I have with Adgetize but I am not relying on that for anything big.

I have been listening to Dave Ramsey, who I love to keep me motivated. I don't follow all his advice it is not something my husband wants to do. The only debt we have is our mortgage on our duplex, everything else we pay off each month. The duplex is up for sale and we hope to sell it soon but there are so many foreclosures in our area we are having trouble with that. Before I quit my job I paid rent through January for the home we live in.

I would love to hear tips on saving on regular items. Small or big things I can do to save on groceries or household items and utilities. Cheap cheap meals would be great. Good website links would be great. With just my husbands income we have more than enough to live on but I don't want to take out student loans if at all possible. If one or both of the computers crash I would also like to have a fund for that.

I am looking at selling some stuff on craigslist as well. If anyone knows what sells on craigslist I would love to hear about it. I do have one big item to sell a weight machine and I am not sure how to price it. I am not sure what else sells. I have so much stuff that just needs to go but it is so random.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations