Thursday, June 25, 2009

Book Blogger Profile -- Linda Ellen

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009



This is my first Book Blogger Profile, I wanted to thank Linda for all of her support and asked her to send me a little information about herself. Linda has really encouraged me to keep at this whole blogging scene. Please do me a favor and visit her blog and show her some support.

I would love to do this more often, if you follow my blog and would like to send me a little info about yourself and your blog please send it to darknovels1@yahoo.com. I try to keep the profanity down on my blog so I will edit too much profanity. Bloggers that are very supportive of my blog will receive first priority as will blogs fellow Book Bloggers.


Name: Linda Ellen

Nickname: Bambi

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Born in: Winnipeg, Manitoba

Living in: Suburbs of Montreal, Quebec

Age: Old enough to drink legally in Canada

Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Education: I’m currently pursuing a bachelor’s of arts degree in psychology and minoring in linguistics at McGill University.

Where I see myself in 5 years: Engaged and struggling somewhere through graduate studies, if I make it.

Wannabe: a novelist, a photographer, a painter

Books: I enjoy reading:

- dark fantasies

- supernatural fiction

- crime/suspense/thrillers

- YA fiction

- “Boredom-proof” academic-like non-fiction or how-to books

Favorite Dark Novels:

- Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter Series

How did you get your nickname?

A few friends in college decided to give each person in our little circle of friends a nickname we would go by – associating each person with an animal based on a personality trait. One is a kitten, another is a puppy, one is a reluctant bear/raccoon (he might be having an identity crisis) and I’m apparently like Disney’s Bambi. I fail to see the resemblance, but the moment someone called me by the nickname and I responded, that was the moment I officially adopted the nickname.

Links:

Books

http://bambireads.blogspot.com/

Travel and entertainment in Montreal

http://bambitravels.blogspot.com/
(beta)

Have a psychology-related question? Or even something relating to linguistics or cultural anthropology?

I’d love to answer your questions!

Simply leave a comment on any of Bambi’s blogs and I will provide you with an answer on your blog or by email. This will allow me to stay on my toes with my studies.

If this Q&A becomes popular, I will consider creating a new blog just for that (and don’t worry — I like blogging.) =)

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations