Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blog Update

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009


I think it is going to rain today so I plan to rework my reviews for the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. I want them just right because this is one of the best series that I have read. I love her writing style and I highly recommend buying this series.

I have been gardening and walking the dog (the picture is her around 10 weeks old) with my husband after work so I have not had a huge amount of time to blog. The news reports rain for the next few days so I am going to work on getting The Fey review finished and posting more old reviews.

I have also started my Today.com exile blogroll but it needs work. For those of you that don't know Today.com cheated a huge amount of bloggers out of their time, money and content. Then they kicked people off for asking questions. I stayed until they offered me a way out with my content. I paid them 19.99 for my own posts and they never paid me a dime!

Anyway I plan to work on more blog stuff this week and weekend if it is raining. I have also started reading the third book in the Cassandra Palmer Sreies by Karen Chance, so some stormy nights will call for reading as well.

I want to give a great big THANK YOU to all of you who visit my blog regularly. It has really been nice getting to know some of you!

6 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations