Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The New Dark Novels

>> Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well it is offical I have purchaced my content from my old blog and I will be posting my reviews here where I have the liberty to change them when I want. I have a lot of work ahead of me but I think in the end it feel less pressure on a blog that is mine.

I do plan to fix some of the things I never could fix on my old blog. I had posts that has a lot of errors at first. I also didn't know much about succesful blogging then either.

This is a little scary for me since I have to learn to use a new system. I am not computer illiterate or anything, but it always takes some getting used to.

Thanks for all of you that follow my blog to its new home!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations