Monday, February 14, 2011

Vampire Diaries

>> Monday, February 14, 2011

Over the last 6 or so weeks I have been watching every episode of this amazing show.I know there are books but I think I have to wait to start a new series of books.

I am pretty sure you need to start with season 1 and work your way through. I just finished the latest episode and I know you would have needed to see a good chunk of this season to have a clue what it meant.

Even if I didn't like the show I may have to watch if because I am just loving the Damon Salvatore character pictured here in my blog post. He is that bad boy that everyone loves to hate but he has a soft spot that only one person seems to get to. Plus he is just HOT! Since I don't say that much about any television or movie stars I am guessing I won't be the only one thinking that.

The basic plot is that in Mystic Falls there is a long history of vampire activity. It had been pretty quiet before Stefan and Damon Salvatore show up. Stefan begins dating Elaina who looks just like this vampire he and his brother loved in the not so recent past. This is the vampire that sired both of them. Needless to say this creates a bunch of drama. There are people in Mystic Falls that know about vampires and how to get rid of them.

So there are good vampires and there are bad vampires and there are people who don't like any vampires. There are a few interesting romances and there is of course the rivalry between two brothers and one woman. It makes for so much fun I just can't wait for the next episode each week. Since I don't have cable I do have to wait until they post it on line.

If you like a good vampire book you will love this show. I am hoping to pick up the books at some point but for now I just love watching Damon work out his crazy obsessions and figure out who he really is.

2 comments:

  • allotments4you
     

    I started watching this when it first came out and I'm totally up to date with the series in the UK...I haven't read the books as the series started i didn't want to confuse myself so i can't comment on them but I really enjoyed the first episode that I watched and can't wait for the next one tomorrow evening...i would recommend this for anyone who like supernatural stuff!!

  • sundcarrie
     

    It is one of the best vampire shows I have seen yet. True Blood would be better in my opinion if they would have more story and less sex.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations