Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quick Update

>> Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am so happy to have a schedule change that I just can't say it enough. Thanks to Larhonda a coworker who switched shifts with me I can now live my life on one shift. I will have to give up my Saturdays but at least I will feel human again.

I have decided once again to make some changes here. I am not sure exactly what they will be but I am going to work at getting posts scheduled even if it is just a mini review for a short story. My goal would be at least 2 posts a week. I have a few things going on and I really want to keep this blog up and running. I would like to get enough scheduled posts and run them on the same day each week.

Now that I work on Saturdays I can pick up quite a few shifts during the week and other projects and temp jobs. I could use the money because I really want to save more so we can move to a country lot just outside of the city. We have been saving for quite some time but we would like to sell our duplex first. I do have to say the more shifts I take the less reading I get to do. That means less blogging so I really need to learn to organize my time so I can maximize my productivity. Believe it or not I used to do that well I don't know how I lost that skill but I know I can get there again.

So expect some sort of review weekly for now until I get this all worked out.

If anyone would like to do a guest post here I would love that. It just has to be a supernatural related post email me your ideas sundcarrie@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  • allotments4you
     

    I know what you mean about time management...I always find I manage my time better in the summer...more energy I guess...looking forward to your next post...oh and I have bought 'ravena the resurrected' which I will be reading next week whilst I'm away so I'll let you know what I think!!

  • SunTiger
     

    So happy for your good news (the shift change). It will be so nice to be on a regular schedule. Hurray! Regular reviews sound nice too ... I want to get on a schedule with my blog (soon as this author tour is over). :-)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations