Thursday, February 3, 2011

On My Reading and Review List

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011

I am really behind on this blog so I thought I would give you a quick update. I still have one more book review and a few short stories in my Ilona Andrews series.
On the Edge (The Edge, Book 1)
Must Love Hellhounds (Story from Kate Daniels Series)
Dark and Stormy Knights (Another short story)

I am also reading Ravena & The Resurrected by Tami Jackson. I am having a little trouble reading this because I downloaded it into an adobe file. I thought with all the reading I do on a computer that would make it as easy as reading a paper copy of the book. Somehow I like the hard copy better. Just so you know it is not the book itself it is reading on the computer screen for too long. I need to take breaks like I do when I am reading blogs. Tami Jackson will also have a guest post on this blog I am really excited about it!

Next on my list is a book I forgot I had Learning to Stand by Claudia Hall Christian. I knew I had it at one time and because I couldn't find it I actually thought I dreamed that I had it. When I found it I remember saying if I put it in my bedroom it won't get mixed in with all the other books. This was one of those times where you put something somewhere safe so you don't loose it yet it is the last place you would actually look for that particular item. I never get tired of reading Claudia's work she is a master when it comes to creating amazing characters.

Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson) by Patricia Briggs is next on my list. I can't wait to see what happens next in this series. I just have too many books I want to read and I will never loose any of this weight if I sit around and read all day.

3 comments:

  • allotments4you
     

    I have a whole host of books ot read which I am steadily making my way through whilst the weather is miserable....I know wht you mean about reading on the computer screen...it makes my eyes funny and gives me headaches if I stare at screens too long so I would sooner read a book with pages...plus they are so much more portable.

    As for the 'lets put it in a safe place' aspect....i do it all the time so don't feel too bad about it...lol

  • Claudia Hall Christian
     

    Yea!! I'm excited you found Learning to Stand. I hope you like the new book, Who I Am, too! :)

  • TiLT
     

    The Mercy series is great...I'm still need to get Silver Borne :)
    I haven't heard of the Learning to Stand ...looking forward to the review. Just went to Amazon - you can read the 1st chapter for free :)
    Just put the Dark & Stormy Knights on my wishlist :) Already read Hellhounds.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations