Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Book Reviews Comming Soon

>> Saturday, January 1, 2011

In the last few weeks I have read three books that I am working on reviewing. I also worked 42.5 hours this week in four days. I have been too tired to really type a review. I read Kitty Goes to Washington, The Vampire Academy and Magic Bleeds. I enjoyed them all to varying degrees.

I hope to have the reviews out spread over the next week. Right now I only have on 12.5 hour shift scheduled for next week. I will take more work if it is offered but I am looking forward to a light week for the most part. Working at home has been great. I do love my new job and I would not have been able to do some of these long shifts without reading material.

I also ordered a few more books. I ordered The Edge by one of my favorite Authors Illona Andrews and a few anthologies with Kate Daniels short stories in them. I am still waiting on the next Mercy Thompson book and I preordered Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5) but it is a super long wait. I am half tempted to order the next Vampire academy book to but I really have to read some of the books I already have. Maybe I should look for some sort of book exchange for the books I really want to finish the series but don't really want to keep them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations